Free Shipping on this and all products ordered with it when the CART reaches $60.00.
Free shipping is available when two of the product are purchased.
A Unicity Profile Sheetis attached.
Having weak bones can pose many health risks. Why not supplement your bones with Bone Fortify? It will not only strengthen your bone but also boost your immune system.
- It strengthens your bones and provides a boost to your immune system.
- It provides calcium, vitamin D, and other ingredients needed for optimal health.
- The Calcium in Bone Fortify will help you maintain proper bone mass.
- Copper in the formula can improve bone density in conjunction with calcium.
- Vitamin D will increase the absorption and effectiveness of calcium. It can also help you maintain a healthy immune system.
- The three forms of calcium and vitamin D can maximize absorption and help in the support of healthy bones, teeth, nerves, heart, and muscle tissue.
The product contains calcium (300 mg), magnesium (300 mg), Vitamin D3 (2000IU), AND Vitamin C (60 mg).
The following Unicity products have been combined into this product:
- BoneMate Plus
- Cal Mag Complex
- Osteo Essentials
- Calcium: It is a major structural element of calcified tissues like bone and teeth.
- Magnesium: An essential part of over 300 metabolic reactions. It is necessary for energy production, synthesis of essential molecules, bone support, cell signaling and more.
- Vitamin C: It is essential to proper health. It helps to protect eyesight, increase iron absorption, and strengthen collagen.
- Vitamin D: it is an essential supplementation to good health.
- Vitamin K: It can aid in the normal growth and development of bone tissue. It prevents cartilage and soft tissue from being calcified.
- Trace Minerals: It also contains the trace minerals boron, zinc, manganese, and copper.
- Mix 1 scoop of Bone Fortify with 8 oz. of water or juice and drink immediately.
- For best results take with the evening meal.
- Talk with your healthcare professional to determine the amount of calcium you should be taking.
Almost 99% of the calcium in your body is found in the bones and teeth. Bone is a complex, living tissue that is always regenerating. It is vital to have enough calcium and vitamin D in our diet to prevent osteoporosis.