Free Shipping when the CART reaches $60.
Purchase two orders for free shipping.
A Unicity Profile Sheet is attached.
Is your body’s defense mechanism weak? You should try out Immunizen, a natural supplement to supply the body’s needed nutrients. Also, check your health concern to locate other Unicity products.
- Immunizen nutrients will stimulate your white blood cell activity and production. The powerful antioxidants in the supplement will also stop the free radical damage.
- Immunizen comes packed with arabinogalactan, colostrum, lactoferrin and beta glucan that are all natural body defenses for health.
- Immunizen contains 5% lactose.
Immunizen can be consumed by those who are yeast-sensitive as the beta-glucan in the supplement is isolated from the cell walls of yeast and does not contain any other yeast by-products.
- Immunizen contains Immunoregulatory chemicals such as interferon and interleukin to strengthen your body’s defense mechanism.
- Intact colostrum in the supplement is extracted from pre-milk liquid from the bovine mammary gland of cows organically raised without pesticides, hormones or antibiotics.
- Lactoferrin, a protein present in the supplement is important for body fluids such as saliva, milk, white blood cells, mucus, and tears.
- Beta glucan in Immunizen is isolated from cell walls of baker's yeast and is a large-chain sugar molecule.
Suggested Dosage and Use
FOR ADULT USE ONLY.
- Consume 2 capsules daily with water 1 to 2 hours before a meal.
- For normal use, take 2 capsules with water daily. Use only when needed.
Your immune system plays a vital role in your body. It is responsible for safeguarding your body from the invading organisms. The immune system is a complex network that protects at the cellular level.
Immunizen boosts your T-cells and macrophages, and immunoregulatory chemicals such as interferon and interleukin that are responsible for the proper functioning of your immune system. It also supports "friendly" bacteria in the intestine. It can also strengthen the body's immune cells, such as macrophages, to digest foreign matter in the bloodstream.
This product is listed in the PDR along with fifteen other Unicity products.
Reference this PDR page to verify the medical details of the product shown on this page.
Note: The PDR is a desk reference of medicines prescribed by medical personnel.
IMMUNIZEN RECOMMENDED USE